We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. The social media executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. You should also keep track of all access codes.
To be successful as a social media executive, you should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers’ interest.
- Training and supervising a cohort of social media specialists.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.